Tuesday 30 March 2010

More Beanie Stamps!!!

I had another go at making Postage Stamps the other week!! I got out a sheet of glass, some water based printing ink, a roller and a wood block. And some paper!
First, I had to roll out the ink and then roll it on the wood block.
Then I stamped it onto the paper! It's a little Rose Bush!!

I remembered to use the pattern tracing wheel in between each row!!

One sheet finished!!!

That was hard work..... so while I was having a breather, we saw Cat outside and squeaked hello!!

I then decided to use my Cat Wood Block to make more stamps!!

We could only get four cats in a row, but had enough space to do a different stamp at the end.

Cats and Flowers!!

We stuck them on the wall to dry, so we wouldn't tread on them by accident!

This time, I decided they would have a Value, like on real postage stamps!

Now I have real Beanie Post stamps!!!

These ones are Five Beans!

I made these ones too, they're really expensive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And I made stop watch stamps for Four Beans!!

4 comments:

Hammie Hamster said...

I love your stamps!!!! Specially the cat stamps!!! We are going to make stamps this weekend I hope!
Your card arrived!!! Thank you! We love it!

Linda Dunn said...

Great job Beanie. Lovely stamp art.

mim said...

STAMPERFECTION!

Julie Stenning said...

Brilliant idea using the tracing wheel - I have popped down to ebay and ordered one.